- ISBN: 9780062311153 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062311158 (hardcover)
- Description: 704 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
- 14 of 31 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Saugus.
2 current holds with 31 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Saugus||Adult Fiction||FIC Iles (Text to Phone)||Checked out||06/28/2017|
|Summary:|| Grief-stricken and with his world collapsing around him, Penn Cage is shut out of trial preparations by his once-revered Southern doctor father, who is about to be tried for murder in the wake of revelations about a mixed-race child and KKK associations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cage, Penn (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Natchez (Miss.) > Fiction.
Iles, Greg. "Mississippi blood : a novel." New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.