Back to top
View the classic catalog.
Languages & Display
English
Español
Display
Saugus Public Library
Dark Mode
Navigation
Library Website
Events
Museum Passes
E-resources
Libby/OverDrive
ComCat
Wowbrary
Sign in
Your Account
Library Home Page
Library Hours & Location
Change Catalog
Help
Display Options
Languages
English
Español
Sign Out
Look for
Keyword
Title
Start of Title
Series
Author
Subject
Call Number
Advanced Search
in Library Catalog
in Online Collection
in Articles & Databases
in Lists
in History & Archives
Search
Browse
»
Facsimile of Col. Nichols' plan of the First Parish of Reading, the present towns of Wakefield and Reading, plotted in 1765
Facsimile of Col. Nichols' plan of the First Parish of Reading, the present towns of Wakefield and Reading, plotted in 1765
Publisher
E.H. Gowering and W.P. Adden
Publication Date
1889
Language
English
Map
Show Edition
Available from another library (library use only)
Where is it?
See Full Copy Details
Place Hold
Add to List
SHARE
Description
Loading Description...
Table of Contents
From the Map
This map was made to show at what an inconvenient distance from the Old Meeting House many of the parishioners lived, and to prove the need of a new one
text from map.
Excerpt
Loading Excerpt...
Author Notes
Loading Author Notes...
Subjects
Subjects
South Reading (Mass.) -- Maps
Wakefield (Mass.) -- Maps
More Details
Staff View
Loading Staff View.
Loading, please wait
...